SPEAKING WITH CONFIDENCE
- Are you afraid of public speaking?
- Do you participate in meetings or facilitate them?
- Do you need to present in front of the group?
- Do you do speeches for special occasions?
- Would you like to deliver your own workshops and trainings?
- Want to look more confident during your job interview?
- Is public speaking a part of your life but it causes you stress?
If you answered YES to at least one of the questions above, this workshop is for you!
Nowadays, the ability to speak in public with confidence is one of the most valued business skills but at the same time it’s among Top-3 biggest fears people have.
At our workshop you will:
Participate in exercises that will help you improve your public speaking skills for any kind of events you need to participate in
Find out secrets to look confident while speaking in public
Learn tricks to engage your audience
Learn how to deal with stress and fear of public speaking
What makes our event special:
This is not a theoretical lecture. Our workshop is engaging and interactive
Powerful tools and strategies that you can use afterward on your own
An opportunity to try different techniques out with our support
We promise that you will get tangible results that apply to you personally
Fun, safe, and warm environment among us girls
We are looking forward to seeing you at our workshop!
109 Front Street E, Toronto, ON
Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 6:30 p.m.